Articles of Association
Corporate ID number: 556904-6476
§ 1 Name of Company
The Company name is Waystream Holding AB (publ). The Company is
§ 2 Registered office
The registered office of the Board is situated in the municipality of
Stockholm, Stockholm County.
§ 3 Business
The Company shall directly or indirectly own and manage shareholdings in
companies that develop and provide hardware and software, offer support,
consulting, and training in data and telecommunications and carry out
§ 4 Share capital
The Company’s share capital shall be no less than SEK 500 000 and no
more than SEK 2 000 000.
§ 5 Number of shares
The Company shall have a minimum of 5 000 000 and a maximum of 20
000 000 shares.
§ 6 Board of directors and auditors
The Board consists of 3–10 directors with a maximum of 5 deputies.
The Company shall have 1–2 approved or authorised auditors and not more
than 2 deputy auditors or 1 registered public accounting firm.
§ 7 Notice to convene a general meeting
Notice convening a general meeting shall be published in the Swedish
Official Gazette (Sw. Post- och Inrikes Tidningar) and on the Company’s
website. At the time of convening the meeting, an announcement with
information that the notice has been issued shall be published in Svenska
Shareholders who wish to attend the general meeting must be included in
the printout of the share register five working days before the meeting and
must notify the Company no later than the date specified in the notice of the
general meeting. The last-mentioned day may not be a Sunday, another
public holiday, Saturday, Midsummer’s Eve, Christmas Eve, or New Year’s
Eve, and may not be earlier than the fifth working day before the meeting.
§ 8 Opening of the shareholders’ meeting
The Chairman of the Board or the person appointed by the Board opens the
general meeting and leads the negotiations until the Chairman of the
meeting has been elected.
§ 9 Annual General Meeting
The Annual Meeting shall be held within 6 months following the expiration
of the financial year.
The following matters shall be addressed at the Annual General Meeting.
- Election of the Chairman of the meeting;
- Preparation and approval of the voting list;
- Approval of the agenda;
- Appointment of one or two persons to verify the minutes of the meeting;
- Determination of whether the Annual General Meeting was duly convened;
- Submission of the Annual Accounts and Audit Report and, where applicable, the Consolidated Accounts and the Audit Report for the Group;
- Resolutions on
- the adoption of the income statement and balance sheet and,
when appropriate, the Consolidated Income Statement and
Consolidated Balance Sheet;
- allocations of profits or losses according to the adopted balance sheet;
- the discharge from liability of the members of the Board and the
Chief Executive Officer;
- Determination of fees for the Board of Directors and auditors;
- Appointment of board members and, where applicable, the accounting firm or auditors and any deputy auditors;
- Other matters incumbent on the meeting under the Swedish Companies Act or the Articles of Association.
§ 10 Financial year
The Company’s financial year shall be 0101-1231.
§ 11 Record day provision
The Company shares shall be registered in a reconciliation register
according to the Financial Instruments Accounts Act (1998:1479).